Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is there a shortcut cue for italics?

If one is typing, it's very slow to go get the mouse. Plus my mouse doesn't
like the humidity.

However, if one has to get the mouse to select, it's no harder to hit the
toolbar.

So, Julie, you can also hold down shift and press the arrows to select text,
or use F8--twice to select a word, 3x for a sentence, 4x for a paragraph.
There may be other methods.

On 9/5/06 11:47 PM, "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

What's wrong with clicking the italics button on your toolbar?

"Julie" wrote in message
I want to have a quicker way to italicize a statement. Is there already a
way, or any way I can choose a shortcut sequence of keys that will change
the
formatting to italics?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word