Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beisbol Beisbol is offline

Default Why does Word not allow me to copy and paste images?

I tried running Word 2003 in Safe Mode and the result is the same. When I
copy images they can not be pasted into documents. Very frustrating!

Thanks for the help.

"Beisbol" wrote:

Recently Word has not allowed me to copy and paste images into documents.
(It used to work fine before.) On the Clipboard it says 'Preview not
Available." This has not happened to me while using Word before and I am
wondering how I can use change this feature so I can copy and paste images
into documents again.

Thanks in advance,
Beisbol