Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Document format question

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngToolbar.html

wrote in message
Hello. This question is for a friend who is having difficulty
with a MS Word 2007 document formatting issue. After she saved
the document, it changed somehow into a document with red letters,
underlined text, and formatting notations on the right of the
document. You can see an image of the document at:
http://ia341017.us.archive.org/0/ite.../jenny-doc.JPG .

Since I am only familiar with MS Word 97, I have no idea what
happened or how to get it back to normal. Can someone give
suggestions as to how to turn it back into a normal document
without red text, underlines and formatting notations? Thank
you very much!

- TW