Jay Freedman

Default Unwanted corner markings

Hi Richard,

You need to disable Asian language support. See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...259b00d6?hl=en
for instructions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Richard Dietzel wrote:
In my word document are a lot of short perpendicular line segments
that come in pairs to form corners. These two segments in each pair
do not intersect, but leave a gap where the corner would be.

At the bottom of the pages that have these markings are two such
pairs, one pair on the left and another pair opposite on the right.
These corners face inwards. At the top of the same page, are two
separate short line segments parallel to one another and to the sides
of the page, and lined up with the vertical corner segments of the 2
corner pairs at the bottom of the page..

All pages do not have these marks.

These markings seem to indicate the borders where text should remain
between. I've seen these kinds of border markings before. We were
told to add these marks to our docuemnt - a requirement made by the
printing compnay that was going to create handbooks for us based on
our submitted Word document,

I can't get rid of these marks. I do not want them in the document I
have.

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance.