Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how can I keep Paws after upgrading

It may refer to that wonderful old screensaver (with time-wasting
games) that had dogs or cats chewing up the desktop? I had a Mac
version but I think it came in PC, too.

I no longer see commercial screensavers in the discount software
racks, so I imagine the genre has gone away. They were mostly just
sets of photos that would rotate (I had Hubble Telescope photos, and
Ansel Adams photos), and that's built in, with your own selections, to
Windows now. But I kinda miss the novelty ones.

On Mar 17, 9:58*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
I thought this might be a reference to some Office Assistant, but there
doesn't seem to be one by this name.

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in ...

Cat paws or dog paws? *Seriously though, this has nothing to do with
document management in Word, or did you means PASW
(http://www.statisticssolutions.com/s...spss-statistic....

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"
wrote in message
I love having Paws on my desktop. *How can I keep Paws alive after our
university upgrades to Windows Vista or 7, 8 9...?-