Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Geoplay Geoplay is offline

Default What is symbol for 'square metres'?

Thank you, that's just what I wanted.
Incidentally, when I received an email of your reply, I got a message that
the page was not available when I clicked on the link, so I had to go the
long way round to get there; something wrong somewhere!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Type m, then hold down the Alt key and on the numeric keypad type 0178.
That will give you m².

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Geoplay" wrote in message
I'm trying to use m2 in a word document and cannot find a symbol for it.
Has one been included?