Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default finding a corrupted table in word?

Split the document into two: save each half separately. Re-open each. Repeat
with the one that reports the error. And repeat until you've found it.

The most likely culprit will be a long table (ie spanning two or more pages)
and/or a table with merged or split cells.

"Wonderful_Willz" wrote in
message ...
When I open a large Word document with many tables, it tells me that a
table
is corrupt and to convert it to text. However it doesn't tell me which
one.
There are 100's! do I have to convert them all to text one at a time save
and
reopen every time until I find the corrupted table?