callsidd callsidd is offline
Junior Member

Default Customised Mail Merge ....

Hi Guys !!!

Hope all of you are well & enjoying good sound health ... I've a serious problem & once again I'm on your board with believe that my issue will be solved

I'm working in a organization where I'm supposed to send almost 100 letters to the clients whom have been charged different charges by the company like fed, late payment charges, cheque bounce charges etc. etc.

Every day I have been given an excel sheet whom I used to send a letter mentioning that your charges have been waived off .... It's a hell of a job to send these letters on daily basis without delay .... Some clients have been charged all charges (mentioned above) whereas some of them have been charged fed & cheque bounce charges or late payments charges & cheques bounce charges or fed only etc etc. etc.

Is there any possibility, I may do this job in mail merge??? I've tried hard but no vain

P.S Letter format is same that I use in all clients .... Only charges problem ...

Hope to hear a solution soon

take care ....