mstuehler

garfield-n-odie,

Many thanks for your reponse. It's OK if the printer won't print right up to
the edge - the document will more frequently viewed digitally.

Given that, how do I set up such a page layout?

Cheers,
Matt Stuehler

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

It's possible to set up such a page layout in Word, but the problem is
that your printer probably can't print all the way to the edges of the
page, so there will be some amount of non-black area at the left, right,
and bottom edges.

mstuehler wrote:

All,

I'm trying to create a page layout in which the bottom inch of the page is
solid black. In other words, i'd like a 1" tall black box that's flush left,
flush right, and flush bottom.

I've tried creating a footer and setting the fill of it to black, but that
leaves white space below and to the right and left of the footer.

Sorry to ask such a trivial question, but I'm totally stumped.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Matt Stuehler