Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Hiflyer Hiflyer is offline

Default Tables in Word 2000

Since this wasn't a large project, I recreated the table. As soon as I
attempted to add a border, the grid lines greyed out, so to make a long story
short, I left the border off.

Appreciate your input, thank you very much.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Can we start from the beginning? How did you create this table?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Hiflyer" wrote in message
Yes I did.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Did you select the table first then apply the border?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Hiflyer" wrote in message
I had already added a border to the table. Removed the border, then
added
it
again with same result of greyed grid lines in the cells. Any other
suggestions?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Yes, you need to add a border to the table. those grey lines are just
gridlines. Try using Format - Borders and Shading

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Hiflyer" wrote in message
After creating a table, the cell lines are all greyed out, and not
showing
up
on the printed sheet. Any ideas?