Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default How to import newspaper articles with pictures to Word

Use a screenshot or do what I do - convert it to a .pdf file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"zxcvar" wrote in message
Greetings! I sometimes copy a newspaper artcle from Internet for
furure reference. I generally use SELECT ALL, then COPY and then go to
Word and use PASTE SPECIAL without formatting in EDIT. But this does
not allow any graph or tables to download. For example in BBC there is
an article called A Quick guide to Financial crisis with some graphs.
I have saved the artcle but can not save the graphs which would help
to understand the article better. I need help. With thanks.