Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default Using Sectionpages in a Multi-section "Section"

Our documents often have appendixes, which need page numbers in the format
"Page A1 of A10." We normally use the field { SECTIONPAGES } to insert the
total number of pages in the appendix.

Today, I have a document with an appendix that has the first two pages in
portrait orientation, and the remainder of the pages in landscape. Of course
I had to use a section break to change to landscape, so this appendix now has
two sections in it. Is there any way to link these two sections so that a
single field will insert the proper number of pages on all pages of the
appendix?

Thanks.