Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default You need permission, error message?

Questions on folder permissions/access rights should be asked in a Windows
group. Let me suggest the Windows forum in the Microsoft Community, which you'll
find at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w.../forum?tab=all.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"aw13973" wrote in message ...

Sorry for not giving too many details here. I also searched past posts
regarding this and couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

I am receiving a You need permission, error message.

I have taken ownership as everyone and I have granted permission to
everyone and I get this error message across my network.

Any comment will surely help. Thank you.