Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kylie Kylie is offline

Default Word 2007 Multilevel list styles - Style for following paragraph

OK, I've finally got my head around using the new Multilevel list in Word
2007 and attaching styles to the list, but I cannot find anywhere to set the
style for following paragraph.

Has this been a major oversight on Microsoft's part, or am I a blind bat?
If it is an oversight, can this be fixed as as it stands, all styles I create
have to have the normal style following them and that won't work in a legal
environment as our heading styles are numbered.

That will also explain why when copying my heading styles from a Word XP
document in Word 2007 it converted all the following styles to normal Yikes!

Hoping that I'm a blind bat...

--
Thanks ~ Kylie