Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
green green is offline

Default Removing Text boxes without deleting text

I have used OCR software to convert a large PDF to Word. The conversion
works fairly well, but when I open the new Word document, the text has been
placed within text boxes. Is there a way to remove these text boxes without
deleting the text within them? In other words, I want the text to show up in
the document as if I typed it in normally rather than having the text appear
in text boxes. When I delete the text boxes, it also deletes the text. I
appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks