Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
apauljo apauljo is offline

Default Scan a Text document to word,and type within the document.

Hi Cynthia,

I do not know if this helps or not. I scanned a document with graphics and
text and I wanted to type in the graphic area and by clicking on the drawing
button in the standard toolbar and then the text box button in the toolbar
that comes up at the bottom I was able too enter text wherever I wanted but
it was overlaid on top not part of the graphic.

"Cynthia" wrote:

I have microsoft word XP. I scanned my study guide to word. But I can not
type within the text. (to answer the questions) Can this be done? Help!!