BJ

Thanks Graham...and how do I save it in a PDF format?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The best plan is to use a third party utility to save the document in PDF
format. It is not fooproof - any document that you allow someone to view can
be recreated and edited - but it will offer some protection against
alteration.

BJ wrote:
I am using Word 2003. I would like to creat a document so that when
I send it to a client, they can not change the document. In Word
2003, when you protect the document, you received a side menu that
indicates the document is protect. Can I take the side menu off?

Thanks.

BJ