LindaNorcross

Hello Robert,
I have Word 2003. The instructions were printed 3/9/2005 from the following
were forWord 2000. Upon searching for Word 2003, I found nothing. As for
using the Organizer to do it: I have the document in question open, I chose
a style from the list, click Delete, and it is gone. However after closing
Organizer I look in the document and all the styles I deleted are still
there. (Yes I closed and reopened the document... 8-) ) I want this document
as clean as possible before passing it around. It is going to be used as a
"template" for other documents. (Not a real Word template--as in .dot--but
that is my next step....)
Thanks,
Linda

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote in message
Hi Linda

LindaNorcross wrote:
I want to remove unwanted styles from my document. How should that be

done?
Do I use Organizer? I followed the instructions found on the Microsoft
support site, but it didn't work for me.

It should work (to use the Organizer; I have no idea what kind of
instructions you found ... ;-)).

Maybe what you really want to get rid of is not a style but formatting?
Could you describe such a style (name, properties)? How do you go about
in the Organizer? Version of Word?

Greetinx
Robert
--