Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
maudel3758 maudel3758 is offline

Default Please add a Recipe template download for pocket pc

I'm a mom on the go and while waiting for my kids at appointments, I get a
chance to look through magazines. I would love to be able to tap in a recipe
I see in a magazine into my pocket pc. Can you help with a template?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout