Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
zhj23 zhj23 is offline

Default Paste Comment

Hello! Peter:

Would like to share the following with you:

The problem is caused by MathType V5 (an equation editing software). When I
uninstalled MathType, everything works fine. This is really amazing. How did
the conflict arise?

This begs another question: In future, will any PC user still has the
confidence install any new software, given that it might cause conflict to
other applications?

zhj23

"Peter A" wrote:

In article , zhj23
@discussions.microsoft.com says...
I already created a comment field in the review panel. But is unbale to paste.

zhj23

Odd, it works fine for me (Word 2003). I have no other suggestions,
sorry.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers