Joshua H Joshua H is offline
Junior Member

Default Formatting Question

I'm creating a macro to generate documents for a law firm and am having an issue with formatting something. The attachment details what I'm trying to do. I can't seem to get the alignment/tabs right for (2.) Can anyone let me know how to format the document as is noted on the first paragraph of the attachment? If you have some guidance on how to do it in VBA, that would be great too, but I can likely figure that out on my own. Also, I don't want to change the SpaceAfter value of Selection.ParagraphFormat because my code changes that at the end of the macro to a specific value and the value on that line of text would be reset.