Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Me@Work Me@Work is offline

Default How to See Revision History in Word 2007?

Hello, how is it that you view the revision history for a document in Word
2007 (or any Office 2007 product for that matter)? Let's say I make a
document, do some work on it and save it. I keep working on it for a few more
days but I decide I would like to see what I had originally written in it the
first time I saved it, how do I do that? In Google Docs you go to File-See
Revision History and you can recall any version of the file ever saved, but I
can't seem to find the same functionality in Word 2007. The Track Changes
feature seems to be completely unrelated for what it's worth.