Peter Jamieson

We don't actually use this stuff here in the UK, but the key things are
that:
a. the barcode options do not appear at all unless you have set your local
to English (US) in Control Panel.
b. you have to check the Delivery Point barcode option to make the FIM
option available.

If that does not work, you should be able to insert the barcodes using the
Insert|Field|BARCODE option, but you will still have to set the locale to
English (US) and you will probably need to select your address and insert a
bookmark to make it all work.

Peter Jamieson
"Dorsalmallard" wrote in message
I live in Canada and use Office XP. The FIM-A barcode option is not
available
in MS Word when I go to make an envelope and I am looking for a way to get
it
to work on my computer so I can barcode the mail I send to the U.S.