Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wendy Wendy is offline

Default "Ctrl+Page Dn" won't work-brings up Spellchk vs. paging down full

Usually I press Ctrl + Page Dn or Page Up to move down or up an entire page.
All of a sudden, now when I press Ctrl + Page Dn or Page Up, the Spellcheck
message box pops up: "Word has reached the end of the document. Do you want
to continue searching at the beginning?"

Regardless of whether I click "yes" or "no" when I again press Ctrl + Page
Dn, the same box pops up.

How do I reset it so that Ctrl + Page Dn or Page Up allows me to do just that?

Thanks in advance,

Wendy