Doug Robbins

If you execute the merge to a new document and with that document active,
you run a macro containing the following code, it will print the "document"
for each record as a separate print job.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"craig friend via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
I am merging data from an excel document with forms created within Word.
When I attempt to output this to a new document or directly to the printer
receive the same results. The desired result is to have each record(set
of 5
pages) print with a separate cover and end sheet. I know that I can set
my
printer up with different paper in separate trays but the program(Word)
doesn't seem to differentiate a new cover for each document. It prints
the
very first page(of 45 for example) with the proper cover and the last
page(of
45 for example)with the proper end sheet. This occurs if I merge to a
document or to print. If anyone has any suggestions on how to repeat a 5
page document over and over with a different cover and end sheet in a
automated way, I would appreciate it.