Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default How do I put labels in Alphabetical order?

You really need a mail merge data source. Sort first, then make your labels.
(I used to do it the way you do. Believe me, it's a big pain in the butt
that can be avoided.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"summerx11" wrote in message
I have six pages of labels that are not in alphabetical order. I would like
to put these labels in alphatecial order so I dont have to search thru
pages
and pages of labels to find the one I want. I have tried to sort by A - Z
and also by column but it does not work how I want it to, It justs puts
the
one column in alphabetically and not the entire page. But I want all pages
A - Z?