Peter Jamieson

After you have set up the contents of the first label (i.e. table cell), did
you use the "Update all labels" button in Step 4 the Mail Merge Wizard task
pane (or the propagate labels button on the MailMerge toolbar)?

Peter Jamieson
"Ebb Berry" Ebb wrote in message
When I go through the mail merge procedure in MO2003, attempting to make
mailing labels, I only get one label per page. I have gone through the
procedure numerous times, always with the same result.
I used an older computer with win98 and the corresponding Word. I imported
my Excel database created in MO 2003 and used the verison of Word on this
old
computer and the Avery Wizard. Everything worked fine.
What is problem with Mail Merge in Word 2003?