Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Getting a flyer to print (WORD) without a white border

There will be a setting in the printer Properties to print borderless, but
it may apply only to photo paper or only to certain (smaller) sizes.

"Rusty1961" wrote in message
news
I am trying to print off some bi-fold flyers, but i cannot get them to
print
without a white border left over around the edges.
I have tried them through Word and publisher but can't solve the problem.
I know the printer can print borderless (A HP Laser Jet 9500) but still
cvan't find a solution.