Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail Merge Wizard

There is no essential difference between label and form letter merges other
than that labels add some extra steps. Pick the appropriate document type
from the merge toolbar.
The web page covers merging from Excel - as you would have found had you
read it!

Holly Groves wrote:
But not doing labels. What about letters? Is there something there
for that too? And moving from Excel?

Although based on labels which are the most complex merge type -
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm should
reveal all you really need to know about merging.

Holly Groves wrote:
I'm currently trying to do a mail merge in WORD from an Excel
spreadsheet. When looking at HELP in Excel, it says to go to WORD
and open the Mail Merge Wizard . . . the instructions from there are
for the wizard. . . . .I run WORD 11 and can't find the wizard!
Tried MS but couldn't find anything there after an hour of
searching! Anyone know where the wizard is????? HELP!