dplocheck

Default Stop auto correction of printable area

I keep getting a message "one or more margins are set outside the printable
area of the page. Choose the Fix button to increase the appropriate
margins". When I hit Fix it changes the left margin to 2.67". If I hit the
Ignore button it doesn't print the left side of the document, cutting off
about 2.67". I notice this mostly happens when I go into Page Setup and
change my document to Landscape. But this has also happened during Potriat
setting deleting the bottom 2.67" of my document. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.