Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default MSword I have 3 pages worth of type, but only 1 page is recognize

"c-" wrote:

I am trying to find where in MS word that I can fix this problem. I have
multiple pages of type and the computer is not "seeing" any other page
besides the first... what changed?? This happening on every new document...

I believe you will need to describe your situation in more details.

How do you know the "the computer is not "seeing" any other page besides the
first"?

"This happening on every new document..."
You mrean you create a new blank document. You type away, then as soon as
you should get a second page, it does not show up/is not added/???

What Word version?