Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How can I change setup for second page in a letter template?

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm .

Linda Higgs wrote:

I am modifying the letterhead template for my firm. We have our company logo
on the top and then down the left side of the page we want to list all of the
attorneys in the firm. I have tried using columns for this. The signature
block is also included. The second page of the template has a built-in
header with name, date and page no. which comes up with no problem. The
problem I am having is when the letter goes to the second page, except for
the header, everything is printed in a column down the left side of the page
like the names on the first page. I know this is very confusing. Can anyone
help me with formatting that second page? I've tried everything I know and I
cannot get the second page to print with normal margins.