Doug Robbins - Word MVP

VBA can be used to do all sorts of things, but for what sounds like a simple
mail merge, I doubt that it would be worth the effort.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Rashid Khan" wrote in message
Hello All,
I am using Office XP and have a 100+ Columns worksheet (Master.xls) with
Headers in A1, B1......such as Name, LastName, etc etc in and relevant

data
starting from A2, B2.....

I wish to generate about 20+ letters from Master.xls.

How can I go about this.

I know how to mail merge.. but I was wondering if this process can be
automated at click of a button???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
TIA

Rashid