albycindy

I have no idea why, but that's not working. i thought id try to write a code
to do what im after and so far have.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
wdNewEmailMessage.AutoAttach
MailAddressFieldName = "
EmailSubject = "Request for Claim - Account 610622F"
End Sub

Anywhere near?

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi Cindy-

Its probably easiest to record a new macro to choose FileSend ToMail
Recipient (as Attachment), select the recipient as one of the macro actions,
then stop recording. You can use ToolsCustomize to add a button to a toolbar
& assign the macro to it, or you can create the button as a part of the
Record New Macro process from the first dialog box where you name your macro.

HTH |:)

"albycindy" wrote:

I am trying to get a link or button which will pop up an Outlook New Email
window with the current word document attached. At this stage i either have a
hyperlink which opens the new email window with the addresses i want or a
macro which opens a new email window and attaches the document.....but! I
need these to come together? An email window with the address AND the
document attached.....what can i do?

TIA