Max Moor

Default How do I change orientation of caption on single bookfold page?

Hi All,
I have a bookfold document defined using 8.5 x 14 paper set
landscape. Somewhere in the middle, I want to insert a picture that is too
big to place on the regularly oriented page. I know I can rotate the
picture, and have done that, but I can't figure out how to make the caption
be on the side of the page (the bottom of the picture).

Is there a way to do this? If not, is there a way to change the
apparent orientation of that one page, so the picture and caption don't
need to be rotated in the first place?

Thanks, Max