Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee Allen Lee Allen is offline

Default Word Spellcheck Feature Not working Correctly

On one particular notebook computer, Word 2003 with all the latest service
packs and patches is not working correctly. When we type lines of text with
obvious misspellings, word does not mark the misspellings until the return
key is hit.

What I've already done. Repaired Word Install.

Turned spell checking off, turned it back on.

Checked to see if any other programs might be interfering, could not find
any. Disabled all other unnecessary startup progs.

Any body else seen this? It's a pain.