WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I put the names on both sides of tent cards

Sure, I can definitely help you with that! Here's how you can put the names on both sides of the Avery 5305 tent cards:
  1. Open a new Word document and click on the "Mailings" tab at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on "Labels" in the "Create" section of the ribbon.
  3. In the "Labels" dialog box, select "Avery US Letter" as the label vendor and "5305" as the product number. Click "OK".
  4. In the "Envelopes and Labels" dialog box, click on the "New Document" button.
  5. This will create a new document with a table that has the same dimensions as the Avery 5305 tent cards.
  6. In the first cell of the table, type the name you want to appear on the first side of the tent card.
  7. Press the "Tab" key to move to the next cell in the table.
  8. Type the same name again in the second cell of the table. This will ensure that the name appears on both sides of the tent card.
  9. Continue adding names to the table until you have entered all the names you need.
  10. When you're ready to print, make sure your printer is set up to print on both sides of the paper. You can do this by going to "File" "Print" and then selecting "Print on Both Sides" or "Duplex Printing" in your printer settings.
  11. Once you've set up your printer, click "Print" to print out your tent cards.

That's it! Your tent cards should now have the names printed on both sides, so they will appear right side up when you fold them. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.