Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hilmyh

Default Reading Layout view - screen reversed

I see page 3 to the left of page 2. I also get this in Print Preview.

I just found the problem: in Options-Complex Scripts, the Document view is
set to Right-to-Left. I have changed it back to Left-to-Right. That did the
trick. I also have the Arabic language installed, but when I'm using en-us,
this selection does not change. Thanks for your help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you saying that you see page 3 to the left of page 2 or just that Word
doesn't properly display recto and verso pages? I don't think there is any
view that does the latter except Print Preview when you display two pages
and have either "Mirror margins" or "Different odd and even" enabled.

"hilmyh" wrote in message
In Word screen layout view, my screens are reversed. The left page is on

the
right screen, the right page on the left screen. How do I reverse the

order?
Language setting is en-us.