Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
g0nzo g0nzo is offline

Default How to put caption on the side of the equation?

I'm using Word 2007 BTR2 and unfortunately there's still no option to create
a caption next to the equation. Will this option be available in the final
version of Word 2007?

I've found few other questions about it and one of the answers was to use 2
columns - first for the equation, second for the caption.

How can I i.e. create a caption like this "(1)" instead of just "1"? How can
I vertically align caption in the second column to the center of the column?

Thanks in advance