Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Changing font and background color for Comments in Word 2007- Vis

If you set the Track Changes settings to By Author, Word should change
colors automatically. You may need to go into the File Properties and
change the Author name to trick Word into thinking you are a different
person with each round (I think these things will be in the Word Options
accessible by clicking on the Office Button)

The automatic way to change the font would apply to ALL comments, not
just the new ones, so wouldn't meet your needs.

Deb RW wrote:
Is there a way to auto-change the font and background color for Comments, or
do I really have to manually change it myself each time I enter a comment. We
are on the 3rd round of editing a document, and I want to be able to discern
the NEW comments from the OLDER comments.

Thanks in advance!

DEBRW