Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to disable 2 page view?

Not necessarily. I've noticed in Word 2003 on my new, higher-resolution
monitor (not even a widescreen), if I drop below a certain Zoom level, I get
two pages in Print Preview (thank goodness not in Print Layout view,
however) even with One Page explicitly selected. I would tend to regard this
as a bug, and I'll be unhappy if it has spread to Print Layout view in Word
2007.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Set the Zoom size that you want (say 70%), then select the View Ribbon and
click on the One Page button in the Zoom group. Word will remember the
display setting being used when a document is closed.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Sean S" wrote in message
Hi all,

I've just started using Word 2007.

When in 'Print Layout' view (I like to see the margins when I'm writing)
and
I zoom a page after setting it to 'One page' view it will suddenly switch
show 2 pages, side by side.

It refuses to show a single page at the zoom level I want. And I never
want
to see a side by side view of pages. Ever.

I have a large widescreen monitor and I want the page to always appear
in
the middle of the screen. Always, regardless of zoom level. Word used to
do
this.

How do I disable this annoying behaviour?

Sean.