WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Can I edit or remove text from a picture

Yes, you can edit or remove text from a picture using Microsoft Word. Here's how:
  1. Insert the picture into a new Word document by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting "Picture" from the "Illustrations" group.
  2. Once the picture is inserted, click on it to select it. You should see a "Format" tab appear in the ribbon.
  3. Click on the "Format" tab and then click on the "Remove Background" button in the "Adjust" group.
  4. Word will automatically try to remove the background from the picture. If it doesn't remove the text you want to remove, use the "Mark Areas to Keep" and "Mark Areas to Remove" buttons to manually select the areas you want to keep or remove.
  5. Once you have removed the text, you can add new text by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting "Text Box" from the "Text" group. Then, type in the new text you want to add.
  6. You can also use the "Format" tab to adjust the font, size, and color of the new text.
  7. Once you are finished editing the picture, you can save it by clicking on the "File" tab and selecting "Save As" from the menu.