WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: align text center and right on the same line

  1. Select the text you want to align.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon.
  3. Click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Paragraph" group to open the "Paragraph" dialog box.
  4. In the "Paragraph" dialog box, click on the "Tabs" button at the bottom.
  5. In the "Tabs" dialog box, under "Tab stop position", enter the position where you want the text to be centered. For example, if you want the text to be centered on the page, enter 3.5 inches for a standard 8.5 x 11 inch page.
  6. Under "Alignment", select "Center".
  7. Click on the "Set" button, then click "OK" to close the "Tabs" dialog box.
  8. Place the cursor where you want the right-aligned text to start.
  9. Press the "Tab" key on your keyboard to move the cursor to the tab stop you just created.
  10. Type the text you want to be right-aligned.

Your text should now be centered and right-aligned on the same line. You can adjust the tab stop position and alignment as needed for your specific document.