Doug Robbins

The purpose of these newsgroups is really to help people to use the
software, not to compose letters. Just what you say in the letter has to be
up to you as only you know what sort of agreement that you can offer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Samantha May" Samantha wrote in message
I am currently in dept within two companys, i am willing to come to an
agreement of some sort and wish to know how to write a letter to the
comoanys
explaining my problems and actions that can be dealt with