Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David B. Appleton[_2_] David B. Appleton[_2_] is offline

Default Creating a "print current page" macro or button

Thank you so much! I just _knew_ there had to be some way to do this.

David

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Sub PrintPage()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

David B. Appleton wrote:
Is there any way I can create a macro which will allow me to print the
current page of a document without having to open the print window,
selecting "current page" and then hitting "okay"? (In other words,
it would be something that I could do with a single click, just as
the toolbar already has a command button that prints the entire
document without forcing me to go through the print window.) I'm
thinking that there ought to be some way to do it, but everything I
have tried doesn't go beyond opening the print window.

David