Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Need some help with Office Word and Mail labels

Pretty much, yes. The method described has a lot of steps but isn't really
hard. Print out the page and just follow the directions.

http://word.mvps.org

"piggy" wrote in message
That reply was so complicated, I may just jump off a cliff, lol, the names
and addresses were typed by me and saved in the word, 2003, program, all I
have to do to print the labels is hit print, but I still don't know how
put them in alphabetical order. Was your reply the only way to do this?
Regards, PK

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You need to sort your mail merge data source before merging the labels.
If
you have only the labels, see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...ToDatafile.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"piggy" wrote in message
I have a lot of names and addresses on microsoft word. I add to these
names
every year. I use the Avery mailing labels. How do I get these names
and
addresses in alphabetical order so as not to send more than one mail
out
the same person? Thank you in advance, pk