Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mailmerge number formatting

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Use either the cardtext or dollartext switch.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"KC8DCN" wrote in message
Hi,

Question: I am mering information from a Word document. The document has
dollar figure (ex. 1,000,500). I would like to merge that information
into
another document. I would like one field to have the number figure and
another field to have the wording of the figure (ex. One Million five
hundred).

Is that possible?
Thanks!