Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RSMITH

Default Merginging into Word 2003 from Access/SQL

lright I know things were always better in the past but in this case
Mailmerge in Word 2000 worked brilliantly and simply. The same cannot be
said for 2003. It would appear that you cannot turn the wizard off and use
the same method that 200 did so well. Does anyone know why when I link a
table from SQL into Access 2000 and then attempt to merge into a W2003
document all the tables are transposed (postcode field shows data from the
address field, etc.) Better still, does anyone know if the Mailmerge wizard
can be turned off?