Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default making a registration mark next to a work

As grammatim has indicated, however, just typing (r) will probably
accomplish the same thing.

"Melinda Catapano" Melinda wrote in
message ...
Click on the "Insert" Ribbon Tab, and then on the "Symbol" group (far
right
side) - click on the registration mark and you should be all set!

As far as how you can find the answer - I would tell you to use the online
Help, but that doesn't seem to be very helpful in this instance. At least
not when I entered "registration mark." The interactive Word 2003-2007
guide
does show the steps I outlined above.

Good luck!
"fushella" wrote:

how do I make a registration mark (R with a circle around it) next to a
word? and how do i find the answer?