Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mick [MSFT] mick [MSFT] is offline

Default how do I get a template for Avery 5266 file folder labels

1. Click tools, point to Letters and mailings, and then click Envelopes and
labels.
2. In the Envelopes and Labels dialog box, click Options.
3. Ensure that Avery standard appears in the Label products box.
4. Click 5266 in the Product number list, and then click OK.
5. Click New Document.
6. On the File menu, click Save as.
7. In the Save as type list, click Document template.
8. Click Desktop under Save in.
9. click Save.

--Mick

"Irene" wrote:

I am simply trying to put a template on my desktop for when I want to type up
label for files on my computer. I do not find 5266 on the Microsoft
downloads. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks. Irene